Greenbank Services Club (Formerly Greenbank RSL Services Club Inc) has been developed from a compact brick clubhouse in 1991 to be a state of the art club in 2021.
The foundation of Greenbank Services Club was its commitment to returned Service Men and Women. Greenbank Services Club and its closely affiliated Sub-Branch provide an extensive range of services to its returned and ex-service men and women and their families. With three dedicated Welfare Advocates, services provided include hospital visits, assistance with disabilities, pension advisory services, assistance with funeral arrangements and home maintenance.
Greenbank Services Club is recognised as a multi-award winning club that was the first in QLD to bring the following to programs life:
- Actively adopt and implement a Responsible Service of Gaming policy;
- Initiate and manage a Funds Management Program;
- Establish a Corporate Liquor business unit;
- Undertake an aggressive Smoking Management Strategy;
- Provide assistance to community groups accessing the Community Benefits fund;
- Devise a school based traineeship program;
- Introduce a Seniors Club to provide a social environment for our Senior Citizens; and
- Establish an annual overseas scholarship program also known as Staff Bursary.
Watch this space! Greenbank Services Club is about to go into renovation which will see the club entirely transformed into a modern venue. These new upgrades are expected to bring this entertainment venue to a whole new level. Partnered with 5 star customer service, our members and guests will receive a customised experience upon each and every visit. Expected completion 2022.
We would like to thank all our members & guests for their continued support over the many years.